Ligth3D theme must work out of the box on your device but there are some options you will like to play with in order to have ThrottleLauncher working 100% :).
In the home page you can find an arrow in the top left corner. Clicking on it will show a little dialog with 3 options:
- Add widgets: use this one to add more widgets to the home page. You can download a lot of more widgets, just search for them at the forums.
- Unlock / Lock widgets: you can move widgets by dragging them. In order to do this you need to have the widgets unlocked (the test shown must be Lock widgets, meaning that the widgets are free now ;) ). By default the widgets are locked, click on the option to toggle between both modes.
- Theme settings: using this item you can access to the variety of configuration options available for the theme. Clicking will make a dialog popup. Drag your finger on the tabs from left to right to show more options. In each tab you will be able to select between several configuration options like:
* Programs scrolling mode and transparency.
* Embeded today plugins.
* Calendar options (even embed a today plugin instead of using the default calendar).
* Contacts scrolling, or embed iContacts.
* Footer icons actions. You can make the icons launch an external app instead of the default page.
* UI Tweaks: here it's really important that you find the best settings fitting your device. Specially with the true / fake transparency.
Tip: To add more pages in the Light3D theme (the default one) for widgets just unlock the widgets (using the sliding panel) and drag a widget to the bottom or to the right outside the screen bounds. A new page will be created and you can access it by sliding the finger in a blank space. Watch the video for an example.