- WM5 / 6 / 61. Device.
- Net.CF 2.0 or 3.5 installed
- 320 KB of storage space.
- 1 MB of free memory
- Will work on any device screen!
How to Install
- Download the program from the following link: 
- Copy it to your phone (memory or storage card) and open it using your file manager.
- Install the program onto your device main memory (so if you remove your SD card your phone will still lock).
- Soft reset your device.
Go to Start > Programs and a new entry called “Config Throttlelock” should have appeared.
Double click it to open it.
The locking patter should appear (press the top left-most dot, and the config application should launch. (Which looks like this):
<INSERT IMAGE HERE>
From here you can:
- Change the grid size (so you can have more dots on your lock screen)
- Change the skin you wish to use (more can be found in the forum here: 
- Change the locking mode (all buttons will lock every button on your phone / all but phone will lock each button, except the green / red phone buttons
- Lock automatically (this will make the program lock your phone when you turn it on
- Lock on start up (this will lock your phone after a soft-reset)
- Lock on call (this will lock your phone automatically when you receive a call)
- Exit on hibernate (will exit the locking program when your phone goes into hibernate (not suspend)